Friday, February 15, 2008

special sauce and after shows

So Warehouse Live is doing this awesome new thing now where after most shows, there is ANOTHER show that is totally free. If you're under 21 there is a $5 cover unless you have a ticket to the main show. Anyways anyone can come to these aftershows, whether you went to the main show or not. It looks like it's mostly local bands playing in the studio which I think is awesome.

But... what I am most excited about is the G. Love and Special Sauce show next Thursday the 21st. He's playing with one of my favorite musical ladies, Tristan Prettyman who I saw open for Guster a while ago. I saw G. Love at Warehouse about a year ago and he was a lot of fun. My only disappointment was his attempt to sing his duet with Tristan WITHOUT her. It's one of my favorite songs but it sounded kind of ridiculous. But now, it will be great cause they'll both be there! Here's a video of "Beautiful" by G. Love and Tristan Prettyman.



Or if you want to see the "official" video, click here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3aaxVGFIf8

No comments: